There are varied shots which test out different poses and compositions, I varied the shots to ensure that I had at least one which was suitable for my magazine. Some of the images are portrait: these are the ones that I will be using for the front cover, whereas the landscape ones will be used for the double page spread.
Some of the photos were also taken up against a white wall which was done in order to add variety between the double page and front cove: having two different backgrounds enables the pages to not look too similar, however, still allows it to look like the same magazine.
I also tested out different types of lighting to see which worked best.
My next step is to Photoshop some of the images and choose the best ones for the front cover, contents page and double page spread for my magazine.
































No comments:
Post a Comment